AGES AS OF JANUARY 1ST
CLASSIC WOMEN (58 and over)
SUPER SENIOR WOMEN (45-57)
SUPER SENIOR MEN
SUPER PEEWEE GIRLS (0-6)
SUPER PEEWEE BOYS
PEEWEE GIRLS (7-10)
JUNIOR GIRLS (11-15)
INTERMEDIATE WOMEN (16-25)
SENIOR WOMEN (26-44)
Class Break Down Denton Roundup Club Rules & Regulations
1. Each contestant will have three (3) arena calls only.
2. All games will be run in accordance with the AASP&RC and theDenton Round-up Club rules. Rules set forth by the Denton Roundup club will take precedence.
3. Announcers Booth: Please refrain from going to announcer's booth.
4. No Alcoholic Beverages.
5. All events will be run with an open alley arena.
6. Class Running Order: Lead Line, Classic, Super Senior, Super Pee Wee, Pee Wee, Junior, Intermediate, & Seniors.
(You must run in your age class as of January 1.)
7. No Re-runs will be allowed due to contestant equipment failure after passing the timer line.
8. All dogs must be on a leash.
HORSE RULE - SADDLE SHOW ONLY
A horse may not be ridden but one time in each class or event with the exception of a horse used by an immediate family member. Immediate family will include parents or legal guardian and children whether married or unmarried and grandchildren. This also includes son-in-law or daughter-in-law.
TIES - SADDLE SHOW ONLY
Prior to the show, one event will be drawn from a selection of all of the (5) show events. This event will be used in all tied classes. Each contestant must run within two seconds of his or her original time and use the same horse as originally used for that event.